Mobile Liga Manager
The midlet "Mobile Liga Manager" is an editor of *.l98 Files - de Facto
standard for managing sport results.
This program is for all football fans and lovers of other kinds of sport,
who want to view and manage their own league on the way.
It works with *.l98 files from the LigaManager '98 Free or the LigaManager Online
from Frank Hollwitz.|
How to use the Mobile Liga Manager:
Once the file is loaded you can see "Matches & Results" on your display.
- Install the midlet on your phone.
- Download and install the program "LigaManager '98 Free" on your computer.
- Create your own league with LigaManager '98 Free (LM98) and save it on your pc.
- Once the league is created it will be put in the installation folder of LM98 as a
*.l98 file (mostly C:\Programs\LM98Free).
- Upload this *.l98 file on your phone (device memory / memory card)
- Now start the Mobile Liga Manager.
- In the Main Menu select Load,
- Load: Select the *.l98 file you have uploaded on your phone.
- Matches & Results: Here you can switch between the Rounds using your joystick
left/right or keys 2/8. With your left softkey you can choose between two modes of
displaying the results. (not implemented yet: cursor to select matches and enter
- Pressing the right softkey you can return to the Main Menu which looks like that:
- Matches & Results
- Cross Table
- The items "Load" and "Matches & Results" you know already.
- Fixtures: Here each teams fixture can be displayed. Using the joystick up/down or
keys 4/6 you can scroll the list. Pressing key 3 enables you to switch between the
teams. Return to Main Menu pressing right softkey.
- Cross Table: The Cross Table contains all the results in the league. You can scroll it
using joystick left/right/up/down or keys 2/4/6/8. Back to Main Menu with right
- Tables: Here three kinds of tables including home and away tables can be displayed.
Just switch between them pressing left softkey. Move up and down using your joystick
or keys 4/6.
In the heading you can read "from Round X to Y". Number X can be changed with
keys 1/7 and number Y can be changed with keys 3/9. Just try out.
Back to Main Menu
- Graphs: Here each teams positions during a season are displayed graphically. The blue
graph can be changed with key 1 and the red one with key 3. Just try out.
Return to Main Menu
- Statistics: Here statistic data of each team can be displayed. It is quite useful to
compare two teams when a match is just around the corner. The team on the left can
be changed with key 1 and the team on the right with key 3. Move up and down with
joystick or 4/6.