Protect your SMS messages from reading by unauthorized persons. The programm
uses DES encryption algorithm with closed key.
- Encryption of SMS messages.
- Encryption of program data. (received/sended messages, contacts)
- Additional ways of data protection: protection-SMS,
on receiving of which all data is deleted, old messages are removed and so on.
- Built-in phonebook, that allow quickly operate with contacts, which the user would'nt want to enter to standart phonebook.
- Converting of russian text to translit allows the user to use
fast built-in typing methods (T9) together with transliteration for
sending long messages.
Phone or smartphone with Java (MIDP 2.0; WMA), for example
Motorola E398, Nokia 6600 or any other modern cellular phone.
WMA - is an optional package for J2ME that provides platform-independent access to wireless communication resources like Short Message Service (SMS).
- Wide range of supported phones: the only two requirements
are MIDP 2.0 and WMA.
- Using simplicity (There is a detailed help in each
program's menu on each program function). To use the program, user should
install it to his phone and to phones of his companions. After that you
have to make arrangements with companions about passwords. And then it will
be possible to communicate with companions through the program.
- Secure encryption algorithms. (In the current version
of program DES algorithm is used)
- Maximum compatibility. The program is also compatible with
phones without SmsProtector. The program is able to send not encrypted messages.
In this case sent messages are encrypted only in sender's phone.